birthday in blue and green

Another blue and green.  My son asked me if I picked the colours for my cards, as he really liked this combo.  Reminded him of whom had purchased a blue and green jacket in the 80's that everyone else hated,    Me of course.   Always loved it together.     Again  all Gina K with the copics being played with.  I really need more shades for shading properly, but that will come. 

Being busy this week, and have no idea how I actually worked and got anything done.   Have found really great digi's and since only using them a few times last year when getting back into cards, am going to play with them this week and see what I can do so you may or may not get posts of them,  :) 

So  off to an afternoon of cookies and colouring.  

have a good one, and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having,   

No comments: