no card today and an older great supplier

Was going to finish one for another challenge, but got looking for something for this blog   Would love a new header and background, but just not finding one.  Generally go every few months looking again, but am too fussy I guess.  Oh well, know what is out there again and will keep looking.   

So.  Friday is basically my do nothing day,,going out for supper and veg, so that is it from now on. 

Had a fantastic week, dies came from Cuddly Buddly, Stamps from Avocado, 
and---

A wonderful woman at Canuck Crafts, Sharon is looking into my bad Spectruim Noir markers.   She realized they had been purchased from the bad run from whom and when they were purchased when asked about them by me in a conversation.   
Now, not purchased from her, but she is going to bat for me for them.   Absolutely the best,. 
And,  since they are the Canadian Distributors for Crafter's Companion, that is where I think most of my stamps have come from.   The wee baby was one, and adorable. 

So.  If you need anything they have, they are super people.  I could not find a widget to put here, so Alan is looking into that for me as well. 

If you purchase an unmounted stamp, Sharon automatically mounts it for you, N/C.  How cool is that.    They are absolutely wonderful to deal with, so check them out.

No comments: