Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 18


This card kind of eluded me for a while but then ended up with this.    Could see the rainbow idea, but not complete.   Think my mojo is vacationing somewhere.  

For this card used:
Close To My Heart Stock, White Daisy and Olive
Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks in Sunkissed Yellow (old), Hollyhock, Lagoon, Sky
Sponged the sky with "Sky" ink, as well as the three pieces in Hollyhock, Lagoon and Sunkissed yellow. 

Marianne Dies for the white for the flowers and leaves, adding Brads from stash. 
Amuse Art Studio die for the Grass with the Olive Stock. 







  This is the sketch that the card was done for.  



Enjoy

3 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Lovin all the paper cut outs --SWEET!!!

Michelle Stewart said...

I love the dies you have, wish I could pop over and borrow them. Fantastic card.

Jessica K said...

I really love the flowers. Great job!