Treat Purse



Good morning everyone. 
This is a treat purse that first made two years ago and did a bunch for a Christmas season.  Fun to make and showing how it looks closed and open.   
After taking the photos and marking them thought that maybe a tiny snowflake punched out and glittered to stick on the front tab would be just the extra it needs, so will do that later.  

It is from a 6 x 6 piece of stock and the bands extra.  Used a fiskars punch to do the oval, but you could do a larger one under it as layers as well.  Just played around as had not done anything Christmas type yet. 

Of course this is all CTMH except the square brads from my stash.  

 

2 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Say HEY a comment box :D
I love it, and your treat bag Shari! Do you have a template someplace? It's ok if not. I love those sort of accordion folds or mtn/valley folds -- beautiful. I would love the measurements somehow!!!
Lots of love,
Rosy (PS Yes, I would love some chocolate, in any form! Thank you for thinking of me!)

Cheryl Wright said...

Fantastic, Shari! Grandkids would looooove this!