Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 40


.

Looking at this set up was going to the dies in fancy circles, then then realized as am doing a lot lately that there was a stamp set in this idea that again goes with the cricut and so pulled out this great one called Classy Doily Flair.    Love that Close To My Heart stamps and cricut have a thing where we have so many stamps to use with it.  

You all know I love my dies, but this working with the cricut now that the bugs of not really knowing anything about it, and caused just by myself seem to be all getting worked out, am really having fun being able to use it as well as the dies.  Rally gives me so much more that can be done on cards.  

This setup was cut three times on the cricut, then the middle two popped up sections cut from two of them to give the look wanted.   It is on the Artiste cartridge for those of you looking for it. 

Daisy white stock :  Close to My Heart
Black Stock :   Close To My Heart
Silver/grey bling.:  Close To My HEart
Ribbon:  stash
Ink:  Memento
popups:  dimensions


Here is the actual drawing and here is the 


challenge site

4 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

I really really like the clean look to this card, the black and white really stand out. Great job, and so happy to see you are getting more comfortable with using the cricut.

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle.

Unknown said...

Perfection !! Love black and white !!

Unknown said...

Thanks Barbara, sometimes, appreciate it.