AHSC 70

This week is again with die cuts.  Got out an old colour "buttercup" as waiting for my new yellow, and did it with embossing folder Swiss Dots, and a Cheery Lynn Die. 

Of course the inside has the yellow and a die cut as well, to match, with room for a stamp or personalization.  

Simple, fun to do,  but left some of the die cut not actually glued down, and thinking won't do that again.  And because the battery for the camera died when loading on here, cannot try and add more and do again and post on time. 

So, It shows what it is like not completely down as all the others usually are, and you can see which way you would like to do yours. 

Being on this design team, is my challenge, because doing something to a sketch is foreign to me, and hard to follow. That is my challenge, but often do deviate.  :)

Enjoy.






Here is the challenge


Original sketch 




10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful use of that flourish die. Love it with the pretty yellow too.

Michelle Stewart said...

This is really a great card. Love the flourish die cut. Great work.

Brandi said...

I really like your card, I love the simplicity of it. Sometimes the simplest are the most striking, I love it.

Lauren said...

Very pretty, the yellow and white go really well together.

Unknown said...

This is great! I love the yellow and white combination. Its so warm and inviting. Love that you used die cuts too!

Unknown said...

How eleant. Very nice and I love the yellow and white !!

Lisa Mensing said...

Such a pretty card. Love the yellow and white together, great job.

Cathy said...

Lovely card, I love the flourish,
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Laura said...

One of my favourite dies ..an oldie but a goodies..beautiful card.
Laura

Unknown said...

Love this - beautiful work!