Floral 5 x 7 card.

Was playing around and got out the Gina K Sweet Mango, my dies and then just had some fun. 
The stock is Gina K White, and sweet Mango, except the die cuts.  Always use Close To My Heart for them generally as a 12 x 12 sheet.  Don't open the machine unless cutting a page full. 

The dies used are Decorative Labels Eight and Resplendent Rectangles, and the stamp is from the Bloom With Hope set from SU, coloured with Moment Tangelo, and Olive.  Then decided that it needed edging and of course used the Sweet Mango ink from GKD for it to match.

As always, stash for the ribbon,because love purchasing huge quantities by the yard.   :)

This not being able to colour is having me look back to how started doing cards, and adding the dies which did not have then, and just having fun with them, and actually, am enjoying it.  
This sentiment is the whole stamp set to me.   It says, "When my mind wanders, I usually find it somewhere thinking of you. "  

Of Course the die cut is inside as well to put the message on. 

Enjoy.  

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful and love the colors.