House Mouse in a pot

 Think this thing with not being able to use markers any more threw me more than thought.  Have been busy learning to do things again in pencil crayons and with left hand, so thankful for being amibdextrous.  Bit by bit coming back and so time to get some of these cards sitting waiting to get posted up .

This wee guy ghas been waiting to get posted for months just like all the others sitting around.  My bad !!

It was one that was a gift from a friend who always gets me House Mouse Stamps for the occasions.  Gotta love it.

Done absolutely ages ago for a birthday for one who started me with the pencil crayons, and is into planting lots for the garden.

In fact I cannot find the copy that I always do.  If dong two at a time, one has to turn out. :)  And give me what I used .


The stock was Gina K White, Dark Chocolate and Mango, with the DP from Momenta if memory serves.
Ribbon as always from stash
coloured with pencil Crayons, combo of Staedtler and Prisma. 

That's it.
Have a super day all.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

How wonderful to see your fabulous work and blog posts again. I love the gorgeous design you did. I am not ambidextrous so I doubt I could have accomplished something as beautiful as this. I missed you and had no way of knowing why. But I am glad you are back.