Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 19


Since my mojo is taking a holiday somewhere, have been slow getting cards done.  Get an idea, and this one was left on the table for about 5 days.  Sure wish it would come back.  :)

The shiny parts on the designer paper are not showing up as well as could, but you can see it.  Makes it pretty in real life so had to glitter the butterflies to go with it. 

The stock is actually Gina K Ivory heavy weight, covered with 
Close To My Heart Bamboo and Gypsy stock
The Designer paper is from Papiers Creation  8 x 8 glitter pad called "Dreamcatcher"
Glitter on the butterflies from stash 
Butterflies in Bamboo with MS punch
 

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very pretty card. I have been too busy to be creative, but I think the mojo is still around somewhere. LOL

Michelle Stewart said...

I agree, you might not be feeling the mojo, but I don't think it is too far away. I love the glittered butterflies.

Brandi said...

I love the purples in this card. It is a very cute card!