Bicycle card with an actual sentiment on the front, :)



Got this stamp from Gina K and had to use it as thought it was so cute.   Always wanted one, but not in a set of 8 other ones that would not get used.   

Took Jelly Bean Green, and then paper from the birthday hoot package of designer paper, combined with the white.  Popped the white with the bicycle on it and that was done.   Simple, but fun.

Wee half pearls in the corner are actually a sandy grey colour from Close To My Heart.  

Thought it was a fun card for just to have on hand. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love that card. Great layout and colors used too. I did not get the bicycle, but maybe I should have. Perhaps next order. You inspired me with your lovely card!

Unknown said...

Thank you Verna. I generally try and get the clear ones, but this one was just a "had to have" Getting back slowly, but having fun.